Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSE well almost. It is the first day of classes.


What a busy day. Today at work I have already processed $44,000,000,-- I wish at least a portion of that money was mine. But it is not, I guess that is a good thing at least I want be paying a portion of that money back.


Today I have a lot of things that I need to complete for Stephen to get in to school. I hope I can get some of it done today on my lunch break. How are we suppose to do all of this stuff that we need to do as mothers and still do our jobs as expected? It must be that thing called determination that kicks in and at the end of the day we have mission accomplished or we pass out from exhaustion and know that we did all we could in a days time.


I hope all of my friends have a great school year, either of your own or for your children.

Until next time ;)

No comments: